Terms & Conditions
All you need to know about working with me.
General Information & Deposit
1. At consultation, it is up to the bride or bridal party member to provide information on known skin allergies.
2. Bridal trial is highly recommended, maximum time for trial 2hrs.
3. The wedding date is provisionally booked until deposit is paid (see point 6 below)
4. Changes or additions to services will be accommodated where possible, a new invoice will be issued based on new requirements.
5. Trials are payable on day of the trial.
6. After trial (s), an invoice will be emailed advising Wedding Date is secured once a 50% deposit of total balance is paid by due date detailed on invoice. An email will be issued to confirm the booking.
7. A schedule will be put in place dependent on number in bridal party, if this exceeds time due to changes in make-up or hair, it is discretion of make-up artist to carry out service or charge for extra time and use of products. This will be a flat cost of £20.00 per person.
8. The deposit is non refundable if the booking is cancelled by you.
9. At the discretion of management, and subject to availability, a booking may be rescheduled (only once) to a different date and time.
10. The final balance must be paid one week prior to wedding date or as detailed on the invoice.
I accept payment by Cash or online bank transfer.
1. To secure booking, a £10 non- refundable deposit is required by due date stated on invoice and payable by bank transfer
2. Remainder of balance due on day of appointment and can be paid by cash or online bank transfer.