Terms & Conditions
All you need to know about working with me.
(£1010(SGeneral Information & Deposit
1. At consultation, it is up to the bride or bridal party member to provide information on known skin allergies.
2. Bridal trial is highly recommended, maximum time for trial 2hrs.
3. The wedding date is provisionally booked until deposit fee is paid (see point 6 below)
4. Changes or additions to services will be accommodated where possible, a new invoice will be issued based on new requirements.
5. Trials are payable on day of the trial.
6. In some instances a trial maybe carried out initially before a deposit fee is paid. This is generally when a wedding is within a matter of weeks. After the trial, an invoice will be emailed advising Wedding Date is secured once a non-refundable deposit fee of £10 per person is paid by due date detailed on invoice. An email will be issued to confirm the booking.
7. A schedule will be put in place for the wedding day dependent on the number in bridal party, if this exceeds time due to changes in make-up or hair, it is discretion of make-up artist to carry out service or charge for extra time and use of products. This will be a flat cost of £20.00 per person.
8. The deposit fee is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled by you or any bridal party. Only the deposit fee for that person is lost. If the unlikely event, the booking is cancelled by myself due to unforeseen circumstances, I will make every effort to find a replacement Make-Up Artist and will refund the deposit.
9. At the discretion of management, and subject to availability, a booking may be rescheduled (only once) to a different date and time.
10. The final balance must be paid one week prior to wedding date or as detailed on the invoice.
11. Following COVID19 Government Guidance on enhanced safety measures, a small charge will apply to cover Personal Protection Equipment and associated costs. The charge for Make-Up is £2 and Hair £1 per person. These charges will be reviewed or removed if measures no longer required.
N.B. These charges for hair and make-up apply to my business only. If a hairstylist is also working with me on your booking, they may or may not include an additional charge, but I will let you know if a charge applies.
I accept payment by Cash or online bank transfer.
1. To secure booking, a £10 non- refundable deposit is required by due date stated on invoice and payable by bank transfer.
2. Remainder of balance due on day of appointment and can be paid by cash or online bank transfer.